Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gratitude to the best things...


I love the breeze that brushes past my face, making my hair fly while I stand on the 13th floor of building, watching the busy traffic down from my balcony

I love the sea whose gushing waters flirt with my feet in the early morning on an empty beach, when the Sun is just above to rise up red from the waters far off

I love the picturesque mountains that give me inspiration on my journey to the hills every summer

I love the deep Valleys that light up every night from the homes of innocent, spontaneous and humble people that reside there

I love the wooden bridges located above the white waterfalls that comes out of the melting snow

I love the Empty road that keeps my spirit curious when I travel to new lands or when I speed on my machine

I love the sun that comes out of the clouds and comforts me every wintry morning as I listen to the good times on my mother’s lap
I love the dry leaves that layer up the sides of the roads in spring season just so perfectly crafted as if done by an artist

I love the trees that give me shade in the garden adding beauty to my fantasy while I sit listening to the grasshopper’s sounds
I love the birds that chirrup every morning on my roof and take shelter under the tin when winter sets in

I love all the best things in life that lighten up my spirit and keep me going towards my goal…
I love the creator and his creation and I pay my gratitude to GOD for sprinkling adventure and passion in my life!!!

No comments: